Thursday, October 20, 2005

The pooter is fixed

So my laptop is officially back from IBM and up and running. I now have oodles of pictures that I'm intending on putting up on the blog, but I'm not sure when I'm going to get to it. This weekend looks like it has a good chance. But then again, it's my last chance for a while since I've decided to sell the laptop. It's been more trouble than useful, and I just can't imagine having to ever deal with IBM again. So it's off to good 'ol ebay. But it's still worth more than your average brand new Dell, so I'll probably pick up a new one at some point with the profits from the sale. After all, I've already realized that I can't live without a computer. Or at least I can't check my fantasy football league. Not that it matters cuz my team sucks this year and I'm pretty much out of the race, but oh well. Check back for pics soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home