Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Football legend or Foot legend?

I decided to shave my beard, lest I'm mistaken for a Taliban. Then I realized I don't have a beard, so I shaved my legs instead. It all worked out for the best, though, because I discovered I look really fabulous in fishnet stockings with a black garter belt.
On a lighter note, I must profess my sheer disappointment in the Chargers last night. Well before the end of the game, I predicted a Charger comeback, a touchdown, missed 2-pt conversion, and a Pittsburgh drive to kick a winning field goal with no time left. Call me the Kreskin of Monday Night Football. Although I don't think the guys appreciated my negative prediction, as accurate as it was. But come on! When you have to settle for 3 field goals from the red zone when you have LT and Antonio Gates, I have no sympathy.
And by the way, thanks to Jason's 37 inch LCD tv in High Def, I officially am scared to death of John Madden's face. Some things are just better in shitty resolution. Although if you ask Troy, who in his omnipresent gayness referred to Al Michaels and "Steve Madden", he probably wasn't paying attention either way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steelers are the greatest team in football. EVER.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home