Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The pooter is dead

So my computer started having some issues, and I took it into an IBM repair center to see what was up. Turns out the hard drive is completely destroyed (through no doing on my part...it just decided to go to hell). So now I need to order another hard drive through IBM and go through that whole process, so who knows how long that will take. So unless I use another computer in the meantime, I may not be able to get any pics up here in the near future. Not to mention that the stuff I was supposed to post in the last couple weeks is now gone forever because it's all on the hard drive that's dead. But all my pics from my trip back to NY for Labor Day weekend will be up eventually. Until recently, I was a big fan of the IBM Think Pad...never had any problems with them. But now I'd have to say that the $2500 chunk of useless titatium sitting on my floor at home has made me have a change of heart. I'll be back soon with updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home