Monday, September 12, 2005

It's on the way

My new hard drive for my laptop is on the way, so I should be back up and running within a couple days. I have so many pics to get up, dammit! Although I lost a ton from the computer crashing, so not as many pics anymore, but still enough for your enjoyment.
On another note, someone asked me if I wanted to go deep sea fishing today. Now let me just tell you that the only experience I have had doing such fishing was when I was in Aruba, and it was probably one of the worst experiences I've been through (not counting my kidney stones, wisdom teeth extraction...see earlier blog entries for that one, or sitting through Gigli). I got so seasick I couldnt even function or raise my head, or talk, or breath. The 6 foot waves didn't help much. So I asked the guy what his rationale was for fishing, and he said it was because the fish were really "tasty". Well, basically my feeling on it at this point is this: You can buy fish. If you're doing it for the food and not for the sport of it all, then what the hell do I want to do on a boat at 4:30 in the morning? If I want hamburger, I don't track the cattle down. I politely decliced and referred him to a couple very good seafood restaurants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home