Thursday, July 14, 2005

It's roommate time

So my roommate decided he's moving to Texas. I don't know why. In fact, I don't know why anyone would want to move to Texas. Granted my only experience there revolved around very large people in flannel shirts trying to eat a 72 oz. steak in under an hour just so it would be free....that, and they get an undoubtedly unflattering Polaroid of them put on the wall. But nonetheless he'll be off in a few weeks. So I'm in the market for a new roommate. I'll be interviewing over the next couple weeks, so I'm sure once I find someone I'll let you know shortly thereafter if we're getting along. The responses I've getten to my ads are quite comical sometimes. People from all over the world, really. I have one guy coming next weekend who was originally from central CA, but has lived in Tokyo for the last 3 years. No doubt he'll have some good stories. Another one is blindly moving to SD from England, and a third e-mailed me from the Caspian Sea. A few locals as well, and one guy that only wants to rent the room because he needs a place to store his racing motocycle. What? "Hey everybody, this is my new roomate, Kawasaki. He's real queit until you turn him on. But he never complains when people ride him hard." So we'll see how this all pans out. You know me, it doesn't take much to make me happy. I just want someone who won't try to kill me or steal my prized tiger print feather pimp hat that I wore for New Years. I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Screw you. Texas has SOME redeeming value (called Austin)...I mean, the Lone Star State did spawn a fabulous, vegetarian hippie freak named Stacie.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Adam J said...

my point exactly

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home