Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Where do I shit?

So we went to Ocean beach yesterday for the 4th of July. Overall a great time, although of course my analytical germophobe brain immediately goes into one zone when thinking about a holiday celebration at the beach with 20,000 people...am I gonna have to use a port-o-potty? Well the answer was thankfully no, although I did voluntarily use one for a simple #1 because I was surprised at its cleanliness. Granted this was at the beginning of the day. As it went on and I drank more, I opted to visit the local restaurants. Luckily I never had to buy anything to use one, although I probably wouldve bought the restaurant if I had to go badly enough. Is that sick? Oh well, I don't care, I'm clean dammit. Live with it...I do. Long story short, I took a bunch of pics of our good time, but managed to lose my digital camera at the end of the night. Whether it's somewhere in the sand or ocean, or just in one of my friend's bags and hasnt been discovered yet, is yet to be determined. So if someone finds anytime soon, I'll get some pics up. If not, you'll have to wait until I invest in another digital camera before you get anymore pics on this blog. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home