Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Mammoth was great, but now I need a new car!

Well, basically I'll be desperately trying to win a new car, on The Price is Right! We're heading to LA tonight to get in line and camp out until tomorrow's show, so wish me luck!
When I get back I'll put up some pics of TPIR, as I call it, and Mammoth...and maybe a link to a video of me rockin the slopes. Well, I'm more of a glider than a rocker, but I'm getting better! Until I get back from visiting Bobby Barker, enjoy this link...this woman is a tv anchor up in Seattle, and I can't believe how bad she sucks. I can only imagine people watch just to see her flub lines. The first clip is my favorite...Donald Trump's what? building what?? Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5bQ_DSiwSk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, way to drop me a line while you were in town! -I'm leaving LA for good come May 15th...if you're up let me know. ROCK!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home