Monday, June 20, 2005

Crap

Good point, Matt. Sorry, I missed my own cutoff to post something new....this is mainly because I just got my internet up and running yesterday, so i havent had much time to blog it up. I'm ass tired right now so I'm going to bed, but I havent been attacked in my sleep so that's good. Although I have been woken up a couple times by loud talking friends of James in the living room at 4am on a weeknight, cuz they all have exact opposite hours from me and think it a nice idea to come home and hang out until the Wednesday morning sun comes up. Ahh, the minor pitfalls of having a roommate. I'll have to nip that one in the bud. More to come in the next few days about our camping trip this past weekend. Some people are still healing from that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home