Friday, July 07, 2006

What the hell kind of spam am I getting?

Does anyone else get ridiculous spam e-mails with the most random and retarded subject lines? I get them all the time, but luckily only one or two a day...and my Yahoo filters them right into the bulk mail folder. But lately I've made a habit of checking this folder for the sheer entertaining value of their titles. So here is a list I compiled of some of the subject lines of my spam in the last few weeks.

"morning apartheid"...personally, I find doing it in the evening more fun.
"sphincter tannenbaum"...is it a royal sphincter?
"hull"
"are you have sweathart?"...mmm, a sweaty hart.
"phobic"
"re: {10}"...I'm not sure I ever wrote anyone an e-mail with the subject "{10}", let alone expected a response.
"Re: How have you been?"...well, perhaps I couldve written this one, but I didnt.
"Sound barrier presume"...I presume nothing of the sound barrier. I wouldn't dare.
"Sonnet Cordiality"...aww, that's sweet.
"Farthest Striped"...no clue
"bludgeon jump rope"...hmm, I might pay to see that.
"abysmally inward"...wow, that's really inward!
"historic bitter"...William Allen?
"with nobom"...I prefer without.
"Asiaan angels faacked wagonn length"...don't even know where to go with this one.
"encompass sand dune"...that sounds kinda scary.
"seething historically"...more anger about the past? Jeez.
"amelioration soothing"...maybe they can give this to the seethingly bitter historian.
"condesention stepfather"...I hate it when my stepdad sweats on the outside of my Coke.
"pinstripe parachute"...well naturally you want to look good for the skydive.
"incredible vociferous"...that's really loud.
"red wine tonsil"...Hmm, is this red-wine, tonsils? or red, wine-tonsils?
"bearded two-dimensional"...There's no depth to my facial hair, either.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think you are just getting clues to a crossword puzzle.
for example
pinstream parachute could be "RUTHUNIFORM"
are you sure it doesn't say anything like 39 DOWN in the message?
-ajc53

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got one that said "Your future, monkey-god" which I'm thinking of changing my name to.

-Monkey God Hogan

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home