Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm a dork but damn this is funny

Ok yeah I'm a loser most of the time, but sometimes loser stuff is hillarious. And this is one of those times. This is a copy of a real exam that someone sent me, and I couldn't help but share it with you whether you like it or not. Now anyone that took Chem 207/208 at Cornell should no doubt find this as funny as I do, particularly if there was ever a time that you had no idea what to write for an answer and just decided to be a smart ass....from personal experience, for the Chem 207 final exam of 1998, that would be about 75%. I've done it before, and I must admit that as a TA, if someone made me laugh hard enough, I'd give them credit for it on a test. I look at it as a nice way to brighten your day. Anyone else in the general chemistry "know" will enjoy this, and the rest of you may only find it barely passable on the humor scale. To you, I say suck it, this is awesome....particularly when the irony is that I actually know how to correctly answer these questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home