Thursday, February 24, 2005

Dinner and bad Karaoke, Wednesday night

So I took my bro out to meet some friends and see a local watering hole, have some dinner, and watch some shitty Karaoke. Little did we know Stefan would get extra whipped cream with his dinner.
Marcy, our fun waitress, liked to hang out at our table with us. Stefan, however, felt comfortable enough to playfully throw the wine bottle cork at her. Marcy laughed at first, then decided Stef needed some punishment. She tied his arms to the chair, walked away, then came back with a full can of whipped cream, which she proceeded to put onto his head, then empty the rest on his chest and all over his shirt. The snapshots I got of that are first up in the coming pics, of course.
All in all a good time had by all, but the Karaoke was surprisingly good, so that could be a pleasant surprise, or a disaapointment, depending on what's more enjoyable for you to watch. Personally, I prefer it when people suck. It's more fun...plus it made me feel better when I had the balls to get up and sing. Nobody else would do it, so I took the bullet. My mediocre performance was just what the crown needed.
Lastly, I need to explain my shirt. It's bright and shiny and kinda gay, but there's a method to my madness, you see. The karaoke floor has black lights all over it, and many of my clothes seem to have somewhat of "blacklight problem". That is, the fact that I'm an idiot and pour the liquid Tide on top of my clothes in the washer, instead of pouring it in before putting the clothes in (that's what you're supposed to do, kids), causes random Tide stains on my clothes. But you can't see these stains with the naked eye. Under blacklight, however, they show up clear as day, making me look like I had some horrible sex accidents all over my pants and shirt. So for karaoke, I have to wear what few clothes I have that have never been washed with liquid Tide, that shirt being one of them. So there you have it. The bright shirt and no stains, no staring, is better than a normal shirt and having everyone look at me like I just used my clothes for cleanup at a gangbang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home